Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] Duke at North Carolina

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
hubert-davis.jpg

Saturday, February 5, 6:00pm ET, ESPN
Dean E. Smith Center

Perhaps for the first time ever, Duke fans may have more incentive in the long run to root for UNC to beat Duke than for Duke to beat UNC. Giving Hubert Davis this win may tack on an extra year at what would otherwise be the end of his tenure at UNC.

Duke should be favored by 1-2 points.

In theory a good matchup for this Duke team:

- Bacot can struggle with length, so Williams can be tough on him.
- They really hurt you from the 3 point line and we're pretty good at running teams off the line
- They force like no turnovers, which has been an Achilles heel in our losses
- Paolo gets to go to work against Manek, a shit defender
- While decent at it, they are no longer the offensive rebounding force of usual.

All that said, this is a loss.

Seems like AJ should have a good matchup too, right?

Admittedly, I no less than nothing about their wings. I just remember thinking they were going to be terrible at the 3. I'm not sure what bad offensive player they're calling a "defensive stopper" this year.

Damn, that might be worth the trial. Do you know if you need a premium package for whatever it's on?

We are about to see the worst ever shooting in a Duke/UNC game. Whichever team typically focuses all their efforts on rebounding will have a huge advantage in this one.

Love’s career average is 12.6 ppg. He’s averaging 21.5 against Duke so far.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom