Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] Duke at Pittsburgh

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The following demons in the ACC regular season have now been exorcised:

2011: Finished 13-3, one game behind UNC. Late February loss @ VT fucked us.
2012: “ - OT loss at home to mediocre Miami did us in.
2013: Finished 14-4, one game behind Miami
2015: Finished 15-3, one game behind UVA despite beating them in Charlottesville.
2019: Finished 14-4, two games behind UVA even though we swept them. Zion’s injury loomed large.
2020: Finished 15-5, one game behind a FSU team we defeated in Cameron. Only needed to hold a 9 point lead against awful Wake with 1:20 left.

Feels good.

K wasn’t even trying to embarrass Capel or Boeheim, but I have to wonder if he’s running up the score a bit in these games to counteract the weak ACC narrative as a knock against our seeding, i.e look how much we win by anyways

The following demons in the ACC regular season have now been exorcised:

2011: Finished 13-3, one game behind UNC. Late February loss @ VT fucked us.
2012: “ - OT loss at home to mediocre Miami did us in.
2013: Finished 14-4, one game behind Miami
2015: Finished 15-3, one game behind UVA despite beating them in Charlottesville.
2019: Finished 14-4, two games behind UVA even though we swept them. Zion’s injury loomed large.
2020: Finished 15-5, one game behind a FSU team we defeated in Cameron. Only needed to hold a 9 point lead against awful Wake with 1:20 left.

Feels good.

2011 was such bullshit since Barnes won like three games on buzzers or OTs and obviously the Kyrie thing

Or the team needs a 25+ cushion to not fuck it up at the end and he wanted to be safe

What pisses me off though is we were cockblocked by UVA three times in those years cause no other coach could beat them, but then they would have down years allowing UNC to win the ACC with worse records

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom