Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] Duke vs. Syracuse (ACC Tournament Quarterfinals)

What’s your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
sd-aspect-1489783292-horizontal-02.jpg

Thursday, March 10, Noon ET, ESPN
Barclays Center, Brooklyn

An embarrassing group of failures will go through the motions at least two more times.

Can we leave the ACC after this year? Would rather beat up a bunch of nobodies like Gonzaga most years and not worry about rivalries.

It is good that they are going to Brooklyn. Greensboro or Charlotte would be a disaster for them right now.

Boston college vs. Pitt is the platonic ideal of a game I can't imagine devoting even one second of my life to watching.

Pretty cliché to say it, but it's a long ways from the 90s and 2000s where every single game was must see TV that schools would even show it during class

Last edited:
Boston College vs Duke was the 2006 ACC Tournament championship game. The Eagles one notable run in this league.

Reactions: TBC
Pretty cliché to say it, but it's a long ways from the 90s and 2000s where every single game was must see TV that schools would even show it during class

just thought about the SEC going to 16 teams and how it at least puts the tournament championship on an even playing field for everyone involved.

the first day of the acc tournament is just peasant fodder as it currently stands.

Boston college vs. Pitt is the platonic ideal of a game I can't imagine devoting even one second of my life to watching.

True story: I heard that tickets for Session 1 were going for $6 on Stubhub today.

True story: I heard that tickets for Session 1 were going for $6 on Stubhub today.

Too much. Unless they were actually paying people $6 to attend, which would be too little.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom