Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] Duke vs. Syracuse (ACC Tournament Quarterfinals)

What’s your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If only we had someone on the inside who could examine their laundry and verify whether there's puke stains or not
How do we know that's not just Paolo the alcoholic puking on his teammates? Or Nolan puking at their defense?

I just saw that Banchero shot to put us up 3 late and WTF was that?

I just saw that Banchero shot to put us up 3 late and WTF was that?
It was so weird. I think he was going to pass when he jumped (why jump to pass?), but then he felt the obvious foul and threw up a shot for some FTs. Foul wasn’t called (never is for him), but he got lucky and made the shot.

I still can’t believe they didn’t call a foul on this. The defender’s arm is almost completely perpendicular over Paolo’s arms instead of vertical.

2588A2C6-1369-4EE6-A980-F81489BA8207.jpeg

Glad he made it, because taking that shot instead of passing to a wide open Wendell could have been disastrous. I'd like to see what Wendell shoots from the corners. It's gotta be really high.

K said in the postgame presser that AJ had food poising and couldn't play long stretches. Did he just admit he wouldn't have played Roach big minutes if not for that?! We would have lost the game if that had been the case.

Well, we also would have won had AJ been at the level he was in the last Syracuse game. So I'm not sure what your point is?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom