Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Kansas (at Indianapolis)

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still a bit crestfallen about how unplayable our transfers look. Games such as tonight are ultimately the reason we brought them in and they looked as if they didn't belong on the court.

The silver-lining of someone like Grandison sucking so bad, is that Proctor was forced into the fire and unlocked his game against elite competition.

I don't worry about Grandison. The numbers are too strong in a large sample against top competition. He surely wasn't throwing up the nastiest looking bricks while shooting 41% 3pt each season at Illinois. He's a 7-8 BPM guy. Young is what the numbers say he is, too. A 4-5 BPM obsolete big who limits the ceiling whenever he takes minutes from anyone else on the roster.

Think that’s 4/5 they’ve won now
I'm not sure if it's 4 of 5. But I do count three we could have/should have won: late 2016 when Frank Mason sank that buzzer beater; 2018 Elite Eight; and this.

Jabari team also lost to them in the 2013 Champions Classic.
Yes, but I don't think that's one that we should have won.

I didn’t remember much from that game, so I looked it up, and apparently it was tied at 77 with 4 minutes left, and Kansas outscored us 17-6 to finish. The first of many late game meltdowns that season.

I vaguely remember Andrew Wiggins owning us down the stretch. That was his only relevant moment for nine years until he owned Jayson Tatum in the Finals.

The Flipowski call by Roger Ayers(Also known as cocksucker), absolutely changed this outcome. No matter, the season is way too early. No one ever won a title in November.

And it's hard for Scheyer to settle a rotation when Dariq hasn't even seen PT yet.

Also, 100% convinced that Duke is at least leading at the half (which would have gone a long way to winning) if they didn’t stand in the tunnel for 45 minutes before the game. Did they ever show Kansas standing? Duke was a step slow the first 15 minutes and I am definitely connecting those two dots.

I think we had 6 offensive fouls on the first half. How bad was the second half?

wish we could have experienced the version of this game where mitchell and roach don't turn it over after that offensive rebound late.

I'm watching a condensed version of this since I have to talk about it tonight, unfortunately. Hearing Bilas salivate over Dick all season is going to be pretty insufferable.

Can you bring up that Jeremy got kind of dicked (not Dicked) by the scorers for that off-the-glass pass to Lively? It's pretty clear he's triple teamed and lobs it from the right side to well to the left of the box, but I guess they just thought he Westbrooked a layup. Gave him one more miss and one less assist than he should have had.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom