Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Kansas (at Indianapolis)

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This lose actually doesn't bother me, fully expected us to lose
It bothers me because we with the way the game played out, we should have won.

Also, we have like two opportunities for quality wins in conference.

I’ll always appreciate Roach clutching against MSU/TT last year, but he’s just never gonna be the guy game in and game out

To be a one possession game with 1 minute left without our best player is a pretty good effort

Grandison with no second half minutes was surprising. It's hard to second guess with the run that we went on, but I thought he'd be enough of a fixture for us that Scheyer would tolerate a bad half of basketball.

Devilsforlife said:
I’ll always appreciate Roach clutching against MSU/TT last year, but he’s just never gonna be the guy game in and game out
It drives me crazy how often he loses the ball when he goes to the rim. His good plays are really good, but there's just too high a % of disaster plays for him to be forcing things into the lane down the stretch in games like this.

Brutal last 4 mins. Played horrible and still had a chance to win late. Won’t win many games going 3/21 from 3 with 18 TOs. This team should look very different in a month!

Missing every goddamn three in the second half except that one Roach heave doesn’t bode well for end of game situations

Our offense was bad the whole game, the OR saved us, didn't get the OR at the end, that was the difference

Roach would be an off the bench PG on any Duke team from 1986 to like, 2015. It is what it is
I'm a broken record here but I think that Proctor is (or should be) the point guard. There will be growing pains but he is better at point guard stuff than Roach.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom