Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Louisville

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Split the next two home games and I’d say it’s impossible to miss the field even if we lose out in Chapel Hill and Greensboro

Of course the committee would do anything they can to create a Duke vs. Kentucky play-in night, so better off winning at least two more games pre-NCAAT so we don’t have to think about that

I mean, UNC was the first team out on Bracket Matrix as of yesterday

Disregarding ACCT results after day one since I don’t they they matter, what’s our ceiling if we win out the reg season? Is 4 within reach?

oh i was talking NCAAT. For ACC, it would be pretty hard to get to the top 4

Part of me would rather be a 6 than 4/5. I don’t think we’re built to slay a 1 seed in the S16.

Part of me would rather be a 6 than 4/5. I don’t think we’re built to slay a 1 seed in the S16.

Sweet 16 would be a great job by Scheyer to start his career though given this roster and their age, and maybe we’d catch the 8 or 9 seed (lol)

aiw said:
Best part of this week is not having a game until Saturday.Also, I think Kansas plays every day. (Thread reply)
Every day without a Duke game is a blessing

Reactions: aiw

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back