Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Miami

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the way, that "offensive foul" on Mark Mitchell today was easily the worst call I've seen all season. Everything wrong with CBB in a nutshell.

I think the earlier one where he got pushed in the back diving for a lose ball is up there as well. Maybe it was the camera angle or something, but that one was just perplexing to me.

I thought Scheyer was great today. Offensive/defensive switches, changing defenses, 2 for 1 in the first half. Can’t fault him for 50 missed layups and Roach’s perennial front end miss.
I thought the decision to go with Young down the stretch was terrible and almost cost us. Lively had been absolutely amazing in the various versions of the zone we played. Why not stick with that?

Up 66-64, Young gets switched onto Pack. Pack goes right by him. Lively is staying with him much better or recovering to block the shot. We just got lucky that Pack missed the runner, and then they missed a few follow-ups and we got away with a foul.

I think the earlier one where he got pushed in the back diving for a lose ball is up there as well. Maybe it was the camera angle or something, but that one was just perplexing to me.
Totally agree. He deflected the ball and dived for it. Even if he did initiate contact, which I don't think he did, we've seen that in a loose ball situation they almost never call anything.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom