Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] NC State

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if we beat UNC its a good year. Would like to go on a tourney run but even our first round game will be little better than a coin flip so whatever

State managing to get a midget version of Dame Lillard off the transfer market makes me more pissed off that Scheyer combed the portal for useless, one dimensional players like Grandison and the unplayable Ivy League scrubs

Check score coming out of class, Devils up by 12 near end of game. Ran into drug store, checked phone and looks like they just hung on.

Does anyone know what the shot qualify score for this game is, feels like we should have blow them out based on that, they made a lot of BS shots and we missed a bunch of wide open looks.

So how tight were everyone’s anus when they hit those five horseshit YOLO threes? I can’t believe we actually needed to, and did, hit FTs to win a game we were up by 12 with less than two minutes left.

Keatts and Forbes should feel like shit they can’t even make the NCAAT in this weak league when they have so much talent in their backcourts, btw. I’m pretty confident already that Scheyer is a better coach than those two which means he’s at worst a top half coach in this league going forward

Last edited:
I missed the game as I was out of town. Glad to see Duke won and finished the season with a perfect home record, so dope. Winning all their home games can really help make up for an unexpected loss or two on the road that happens every season with every team. Good shit.

NC State made me look smart for predicting a 4-point win on our pod. Didn't see it playing out like that though.

Rece Davis can suck a fucking dick. His terping is starting to approach Len Elmore levels, he just coats it in more shmarmy professionalism to make it seem normal. You can also tell he's obviously going against Duke from his relative excitement levels when each team does something good.

Good win though, hopefully holding on when we can't buy a three and the opponent is constantly raining down contested 25-foot fadeaways will give them some confidence.

I very much do not want to see that backcourt again, though. Quick, physical, skilled gamers. I actually thought we did well not to give up more steals, as they were slapping at and getting their hands on the ball constantly.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom