Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Georgia Tech

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No wonder I’m watching less and less of college basketball. It’s become an unwatchable product.

Ya something like that shouldn’t meaningfully alter a game like it ultimately did. Again, one of many reasons I’m watching fewer cbb games.

If that wasnt taunting from mitchell then get rid of the rule
Screen-Shot-2022-10-30-at-1.20.47-PM.png

I already miss the OAD treadmill. I'd rather watch new mercenary talent every year than toothless consistency.

There isn't really that type of talent in this years class. There are no freshmen out there lighting the world on fire.

Mark is a jackass but at the end of the day the Big Ten and SEC doesn't make this call against its biggest brands.
Hell the Big 12 wouldn't dream of doing this against Kansas, even if that 7 foot douche from Michigan grabbed a cheerleader after a dunk and celebratory humped her at halfcourt.

Mark is a jackass but at the end of the day the Big Ten and SEC doesn't make this call against its biggest brands.
Hell the Big 12 wouldn't dream of doing this against Kansas, even if that 7 foot douche from Michigan grabbed a cheerleader after a dunk and celebratory humped her at halfcourt.
This is true but we, and I would presume the team, knew that going into this and should have acted accordingly. I can't blame the players for showing emotion of course, these are competitive athletes, but I'm with krs where I think it was obviously over the line and not ticky-tack borderline

I've whined about this before but CBB does less to protect/promote its brand leader than any other sport, or even industry, by far

Last edited:
I feel like people that are building their hopes on Flagg are going to be disappointed

I already miss the OAD treadmill. I'd rather watch new mercenary talent every year than toothless consistency.
Yeah, if this product is the only alternative, I'd rather watch the Kyrie/Tyus/Tatum/Zion/Paolos of the world do awesome legit NBA prospect phenom shit all year than watch projected "shooters" brick in high-leverage situations and severely flawed Mark Mitchell types reduced to gameplan fodder by any coach with a pulse.

Flagg will immediately inject the team with the "let our phenoms out-talent the competition" trump card we can successfully unleash during high-leverage situations like we've done to many good teams this decade.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom