Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Georgia Tech

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now they're heat checking, still making bullshit

The classic game where people who can't shoot 3's suddenly make every one they attempt

Iron Dukes who pay $16000 a year just for the right to spend $5000 for a seat or two in the non-corners, lol

Proctor done for season to maintain draft stock, Ryan Young the answer, worst shooting team in ACC on fire. This is it. This ends Duke athletics.

DurhamSon said:
This is why you have to have sports interests outside of college athletics. What a grim and miserable existence to only cheer for a singular university basketball and football program, when even at their peak the product is still inferior. (Thread reply)
We have the Carolina Panthers!

There are different circles of hell, it’s true. Duke NBA alums is all I have going right now

I have the Hurricanes. Don’t follow the NBA too closely these days, though I’m always happy to see our guys do well

It’s wild how little chemistry/maturity these guys play with, considering how long they’ve been together.

Same shit every possession. Can’t even tell a difference with Proctor out.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom