Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Bucknell

What’s your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
MuscalaGraphic.jpg

Friday, November 17, 6pm ET, ACCN
Cameron Indoor Stadium

Kenpom: #335 overall, #328 offense, #334 defense

Bucknell has a sophomore 7-footer who is putting up 29% usage so far. He’s terrible, though. This is a worthless opponent to schedule.

40 minutes of Sean Stewart, please. Let me have some fun watching a game for once.

Hopefully Power gets some positive minutes, too. I'd like to see him do some cool stuff, even if he's not destined for meaningful minutes yet.

Weird thing to say. I assume/hope it made more sense in context, and he isn't actually giving up on Power and Reeves already.
It reads "okay" in context, but the context does seem to imply that Reeves isn't a big part of the rotation right now. It didn't feel quite as much like "I've decided on my rotation forever" as much as "we've replaced Lively with a third guard in our lineup configurations, so we need to do different things to not rebound assily like we did in the first two games."

"...you always know [Izzo's] teams are going to play hard, they're going to defend, and they're going to rebound. And for us, you know, we came off our first two games where we didn't rebound the ball well, and so to outrebound a Michigan State team is -- that's a big deal for us. You know, we're going to play the guys you saw tonight. We're not as big as we have been, but we're tough, and five guys need to be on the boards, which I think you saw tonight."

Reeves will get to play along with that small guy, what's his name.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom