Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] NCAA Tournament

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Clutch Gene Pantheon:

1. Michael Jordan
2. UConn
3. Pat Mahomes
4. Florida Marlins
5. Eli Manning
6. Robert Horry
7. Lance Armstrong
8. UNC field hockey
9. Patrick Roy
10. Derek Jeter

Self is the guy for that generation. He’s just been so good for so long that he doesn’t even have an emergence.
Self is the probably the guy, his problem is that K’s peak lasted so long it kinda overlapped with him so he didn’t get a period to stand out on his own. Imagine a world where k’s post 2004 decline continued and the 2010 season doesn’t happen, Self would probably get a lot of more talk about being the best throughout the 2010s.

Self is the guy for that generation. He’s just been so good for so long that he doesn’t even have an emergence.
Self is the probably the guy, his problem is that K’s peak lasted so long it kinda overlapped with him so he didn’t get a period to stand out on his own. Imagine a world where k’s post 2004 decline continued and the 2010 season doesn’t happen, Self would probably get a lot of more talk about being the best throughout the 2010s.

Calhoun and Jay Wright also deserve shoutouts, along with Roy and Self. Pitino is a weird one. Titles in 1996 and 2013, with the latter being vacated.

I think UCLA is done, nobody actually think they're a blue blood. they're just a curtesy inclusion at this point, it's like including the Montreal Canadiens as the greatest hockey franchises. Yeah they have the most titles but they haven't won a cup since 1993.

The only thing I’ll say for UCLA is they do have 4 Final Fours since 2006. But none of those teams have come particularly close to winning it all.

UConn finishes +36.43 on KP. Second highest since 2002, behind 2015 Kentucky’s 36.91.

Wasn’t 1999 Duke something filthy like +42? I don’t remember 2001’s rating.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom