Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] NCAA Tournament

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tony Bennett in the NCAA Tournament at UVA:

2012 (10 seed): Obliterated by #7 Florida in the first round, 71-45
2014 (1 seed): Lost a close game to #4 MSU in the S16
2015 (2 seed): Flamed out in the second round to #7 MSU
2016 (1 seed): Choked away a 16 point lead with 10 minutes left in the E8 to #10 Syracuse
2017 (5 seed): Annihilated by #4 Florida in the second round, 65-39
2018 (1 seed): Humiliated by #16 UMBC by 20 points in the GOAT tournament upset
2019 (1 seed): Flukiest title run in history, they actually trailed #16 Gardner Webb by 14 at one point
2021 (4 seed): Downed by #13 Ohio in the first round
2023 (4 seed): Stunned by #13 Furman in the first round, in an embarrassing finish
2024 (10 seed): Dragged 67-42 by Colorado State in the First Four, going 14 minutes without a FG at one point
I would like to borrow this to post elsewhere if that's okay. I know it's hardly secret info but that would save me the trouble of rewording it.
Go ahead!
Thanks. BTW, two separate NBA podcasts I listened to today were ridiculing UVA. These are people who know nothing about CBB. They just tuned into the First Four and couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Imagine following a sport with scores from 100-140 and then seeing that.

I made plans so I wouldn't have to watch that inevitable travesty of a performance.

We're watching Madame Web instead.
I'm leaving to drop someone off at the airport approximately when the 2nd half should be starting. Pre-planned, but it worked out perfectly.

Spartans clinical so far. Better hope for something special from Wagner

Michigan State much more impressive than Auburn was against the same team last week

Will be interesting to see if the Ass of April can work his magic one last time

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom