Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] NCAA Tournament

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trying hard to think of an NFL/NBA analogue for this Zona team. A franchise that won a title over a generation ago and despite lofty finishes going into the playoffs, can't even make the conference semis?

DurhamSon said:
Trying hard to think of an NFL/NBA analogue for this Zona team. A franchise that won a title over a generation ago and despite lofty finishes going into the playoffs, can't even make the conference semis? (Thread reply)
Sixers, maybe? One ring in the early 80s, and their last finals was with Iverson in the early 00s

My producer is telling me it might be the Houston Rockets, but I can't verify how many top tier playoff teams they've had since

The fact this is a 4 pt game is no bueno for Clemsons chances vs unc. the heels will cover the 7.5 pt spread.

I feel like one of the reasons why interest in CBB has declined is because there are commercial breaks every 4 minutes of game time.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom