Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Vermont (NCAA R64)

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2007-2014 really was the first round suckage era. Three losses and the harrowing escape vs Belmont.

Really surprised that Vermont got so physical with Duke. A little worried that they seemed to be bothered by the physicality of an America East team. But I guess the bottom line is the bottom line.

Reactions: beo
Really surprised that Vermont got so physical with Duke. A little worried that they seemed to be bothered by the physicality of an America East team. But I guess the bottom line is the bottom line.
Imagine if Duke makes it to a matchup vs Houston

• Scheyerface
Reactions: beo
I think Duke might be better off playing a team that is confident in its ability to defend Flip with its normal scheme than one that had to come up with gimmicks

Anyone how to watch a replay of this? Looks like CBS game replays aren't on the March Madness app.

Oh great not on CBS Sports app either. Fucking infuriating when companies somehow screw this up for me.

Anyone how to watch a replay of this? Looks like CBS game replays aren't on the March Madness app.

Oh great not on CBS Sports app either. Fucking infuriating when companies somehow screw this up for me.
They stopped doing replays years ago. It's bullshit.

As much as I complain about Mitchell (to myself) I thought he was so key on defense switching on to their guards. God damn if he wasn’t such a horrible shooter

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom