Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ACC Tournament 2020

Who will win this tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Duke is favored by 8 over NC State in what is expected to be an epic finale to their seesaw trilogy this season. Can’t wait to see how the zone with Justin Robinson holds up when Keatts knows for sure it’s coming. Let’s go Duke!

Nobody loves Duke basketball more than I do, but cancellation is the right call. Things have really been put into perspective.

Next to 9/11, this is the story of our time. 2008 pales in comparison. Markets getting hammered. We need to shut down the country but won't because of $$.

The ACC tournament getting cancelled after UNC loses, but before Duke plays, would be a really great end to the season.

I have no idea why they haven't canceled the ACC Tournament yet, they must be waiting on Duke to get beaten by NC State again

A true Master coach would tell his point guard today, right before the most important NC State free throw attempt, to whisper in the shooter's ear, "I have Coronavirus," and gently touch the shooter's lips.

I think the ACC Tournament is still on as of right now. Big Ten, AAC, and SEC have cancelled. The MAC as well.

We sure the ACC has been canceled? I'm seeing AAC canceled. No doubt it will be, but they're going to be the last mover and that's embarrassing.

The ACC has no choice but to cancel the tournament. How can they go forward with this with the Big Ten, SEC, AAC, MAC cancelling their tournaments along with the NBA suspending their season?

FSU and Clemson is set to tip-off in 40 minutes.

I get the Pac 12, because their presidents are literally asleep or just waking up. The Big East comes off the worst here. Packing people from other hotspots into MSG right now.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom