Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alumni-Coached College Teams

Wojo's squad is building something, and they should be in the tournament again this year. If they can avoid early departures they could be a Top-15 or Top-10 team next year. He's got really good juniors and a couple of very promising freshmen, plus guard Koby McEwen sitting out as a transfer after leading Utah State in scoring last year.

Although it’s not going to be much of an accomplishment, Hurley should be looking pretty good if he wins the P12 in year 4 at a previously irrelevant program.

Bol Bol and his 52% 3pt, 76% ft, 13% block, 13% turnover, will probably drag Oregon to the title. How Hurley exploits him or fails to exploit him will be telling about his coaching ability.

I watched Bol vs. Houston and was deeply unimpressed. I wouldn't draft him in the top 10. Sure, he can shoot threes but he's just not mobile at all. I don't see him as a viable NBA defender. Plus, there's no way his body will hold up.

That said, I'm sure very few college coaches are smart enough to make him defend in space.

Bryce Drew beating Hurley and ASU without Darius Garland is arguably one of the greatest wins in Vanderbilt history and should elevate him to UCLA's prime candidate once Alford is gone. I'll never forget the 2016-17 season when Vanderbilt went 19-16 and lost to Northwestern in the first round. Thank you, Bryce.

He won't be on the team next season, but Marquette is potentially a top 10 team next season. 8 out of 9 rotation players return, and the 1 senior who is leaving is terrible. Markus Howard is too short for the NBA.

He won't be on the team next season, but Marquette is potentially a top 10 team next season. 8 out of 9 rotation players return, and the 1 senior who is leaving is terrible. Markus Howard is too short for the NBA.

Agreed. The kid McEwen who's sitting out this year should be a good starting guard, too, alongside Howard (or worse case, in his place).

Pittsburgh basketball is already such a remarkably different thing than it was last year. Hard to believe that Johnson and McGowens were unsigned and ranked #232 and #95th respectively, and Capel has them looking like a mid-tier ACC starting backcourt as freshmen.

Pitt really blew that game. Probably have no chance in OT. Up 16 in the 2nd half and 12 with 5 minutes to play. Shot 13-27 from the line in regulation.

Pitt really blew that game. Probably have no chance in OT. Up 16 in the 2nd half and 12 with 5 minutes to play. Shot 13-27 from the line in regulation.

Asshole

Markus Howard from Marquette had 53 against Creighton. This breaks his previous high of 52. I watched the highlights and it was just a billion stepback threes. It's not like Wojo is even running him off screens like JJ.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom