Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Amile Jefferson

Did you think that was shit talking? I thought it looked like Amile said "You alright?" or something to that effect, and Bonzie said yeah. Or maybe we're describing different moments.

I saw them going back and forth twice. Maybe they were discussing each other's well-being and how they were enjoying their time in Brooklyn, but I kind of doubt it.

TS9 said:
Did you think that was shit talking? I thought it looked like Amile said "You alright?" or something to that effect, and Bonzie said yeah. Or maybe we're describing different moments.

This is what I though as well. At least the time he came back in from the ankle issue.

TS9 said:

Yeah, I thought it might have just been respectful. But Bonzie seems like a big shit-talker. I do have to say that I hate him a little less after watching his exchange with K after the game.

He has learned coachspeak quite well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope Amile is more effective tomorrow. His performance lastnight was not up to his usual standard. It will be a rough game against SC.

Did the reporter say "plenty of verve" at the end of that clip?

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom