Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Antonio Vrankovic

This is just another example of how short sighted K is with this bench. This guy seriously couldn't give Duke 5 minutes here or there throughout the season? He's not great obviously, but he showed in limited minutes he isn't going to be disaster. I've always hated how K basically has his rotations nailed down by ACC play. I wish he would throw guys in more often and allow some guys the opportunity to grow, even if it is just 4-5 minutes per game.

Again, I know Goldy and Vrankovic aren't great players, but if they can just be randomly subbed into a Duke-UNC game in which Duke is down 13 fucking points and help a little bit, they can provide some level of value in other games.

This is just another example of how short sighted K is with this bench. This guy seriously couldn't give Duke 5 minutes here or there throughout the season? He's not great obviously, but he showed in limited minutes he isn't going to be disaster. I've always hated how K basically has his rotations nailed down by ACC play. I wish he would throw guys in more often and allow some guys the opportunity to grow, even if it is just 4-5 minutes per game.

Again, I know Goldy and Vrankovic aren't great players, but if they can just be randomly subbed into a Duke-UNC game in which Duke is down 13 fucking points and help a little bit, they can provide some level of value in other games.
I remember back in 2017, he should've gotten every minute that Bolden got. He wasn't great, but he changed a few games with his size/physicality. I thought he should've played more that year.

He obviously hasn't done a lot in his four years, but I'll miss him. Hopefully this isn't the last time we can look back on a game he played and say that he made a positive impact.

This year has really taught me the value of a zero value player surrounded by a god being worth much more than a negative value player.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom