Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Antonio Vrankovic

I know I said this earlier but I will never understand how he gets in over Robinson in garbage time.

The 2016-17 season was such an utter calamity that there were moments when Vrank was among our best assets.
You ever look back at a girl you dated and thought was hot and wonder what the hell you were thinking back then? Reading back through this thread, I couldn't believe how excited we were about this dude a couple seasons ago.

We were sure he would be Zoubek Redux.

The 2016-17 season was such an utter calamity that there were moments when Vrank was among our best assets.
You ever look back at a girl you dated and thought was hot and wonder what the hell you were thinking back then? Reading back through this thread, I couldn't believe how excited we were about this dude a couple seasons ago.

*Whispers* I'll always remember Vrank Island.

*Whispers* I'll always remember Vrank Island.

Turns out it was really just another floating pile of plastic trash - looks like an island, won't support you if you're drowning.

Was this the first Duke/UNC game he ever played in? He was great. Can't rebound out of his area for the life of him, but otherwise great.

I think small ball with Zion at center was about even tonight. Nothing groundbreaking. But all of those minutes were with Reddish on the court. Still don’t see the point of cramming as many centers as possible into the rotation out of a desperate need to avoid putting Zion at center.

Like him a lot more than Cam and Javin right about now. Deserves to start over those even after only playing 10 min tonight. Might send a message to those other two idiots that maybe they should look to play better.

He may be slow AF but didn't get himself out of position nearly as much as the other guys. That one overplay on the pick and roll was the only time he got truly taken advantage of. Would be fine with him seeing some time tomorrow after how solidly he played tonight.

Another unsung hero! He and Goldwire working together on offense warmed my heart, not coincidentally the heart that almost stopped at the end of the game.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom