Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Cameron Reddish

This still makes me mad. We’ve only won 1 championship sense we started recruiting one and done’s... every year we are picked as one of the favorites to win and we don’t so what’s the point of having them

I'd still rather have them than not I think but I share those sentiments.

I think K has set the bar so high that we’ll never be completely satisfied. Most of us complain about one and dones rotating in and out. But then we have next years team that only has one guy that’ll leave after a year and no one is excited about that team either.

I realize that for most of these guys, “Blue Devil forever” means nothing more than occasionally retweeting the DukeMBB account with extra emojis and/or posting an IG vid reacting to some big Duke win, but it still seems like a label that should require some sort of criteria to be met.

I’ll never forget all the amazing drives to the bucket that Cam had this year.

His drives were the most memorable since demarcus Nelson
2015-03-05t032535z_598151342_nocid_rtrmadp_3_ncaa-basketball-wake-forest-at-duke1.jpg

His drives were the most memorable since demarcus Nelson
2015-03-05t032535z_598151342_nocid_rtrmadp_3_ncaa-basketball-wake-forest-at-duke1.jpg
I don't have at-the-rim percentages for any of them, but I'm going to guess Nelson's was by far the best followed by Matt's. Here are their 2pt percentages:

Nelson: 53.2%
Jones: 49%
Reddish: 39%

A little unfair to Reddish, since I pulled those stats from Nelson and Jones's senior years. And Reddish likely took more midrange jumpers than either of the other two. But this does jibe with my memory: Nelson was unfairly malinged for his drives.

Sure Duke will get you injured, but they also have a great medical staff and coaches who will baby you for months longer than the normal recovery period.

It's like heroin. Sure, it will ruin your life but it will also get you high.

Reddish so bad that even though he's in theory exactly what you need next to Zion, it would be better to draft a non-shooter like RJ.

For the record, I went to the Hawks site last night, and their store this morning, and they're certainly promoting Reddish a lot more than Hunter.

This is the top of their homepage, and it's not a carousel or randomized each visit. It's just Reddish.

5b8hfJM.png

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom