Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Cameron Reddish

The iso-heavy offense we ran was trash, but the defense also regressed over the last month of the season. Forced 7 fucking turnovers against an MSU team that is usually extremely loose with the ball.

Duke didn't have a single dominant performance against a good team after the second UVA game. Very different from the 2015 team, which found another gear for the NCAAT.

"Cam, ever since James Jones retired I've missed having a teammate who can come into a game and hit a meaningless three when we're already up 30. That's why I want you to be a Los Angeles Laker."

player A 6'8 wing, top 4 high school prospect, 7.6ppg 16.7% 3pfg%, 51 steals in a disappointing freshman campaign ending in an elite 8 loss
player B 6'8 wing, top 4 high school prospect, 13.5ppg, 33.3% 3pfg%, 56 steals in a disappointing freshman campaign ending in an elite 8 loss

one of these players went on to play a 3 and D role for 12 NBA 50 win seasons across 3 different teams culminating in back to back NBA titles. the other is a sure fire NBA bust...

Battier didn't have a negative assist to turnover ratio, wasn't a high usage player, and had a TS% of 60% due to good 2pt percentage. He also threw in 53 blocks to go with those steals.

Hey if he want to go let him go. I want people that want to stay and give their all,and improve on their game. With tre and goldwire our back court defense is going to be even more incredible.

This still makes me mad. We’ve only won 1 championship sense we started recruiting one and done’s... every year we are picked as one of the favorites to win and we don’t so what’s the point of having them

I hope this ends up a "freezing cold take" but I'll be surprised if he ends up with a 2nd contract longer than 2 years guaranteed.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom