Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Cameron Reddish

RSCI top 4 at Duke:

2 Irving
2 Rivers
3 Parker
1 Okafor
4 Ingram
2 Giles
4 Tatum

2/7 ruined by injury - Irving, Giles
4/7 elite freshman stats - Irving, Parker, Okafor, Tatum
6/7 top 10 picks - all but Giles
5/7 top 3 picks - all but Giles and Rivers

I've never watched him play basketball.

Great talent for certain. As Rome & Topher have pointed out focus/effort & consistency likely need to be addressed. A challenge not only to Cam but also the Duke coaches.

I didn't even realize this was an actual player, I just assumed it was a fake name of a hypothetical Duke recruit.

So I guess as of now we're looking at:

Jones 6'2 fr
O'Connell 6'5 so
Tucker 6'7 so
Reddish 6'8 fr
DeLaurier 6'10 Jr.
Bench-Gold, White, Vrank.

Probably one piece away from being a serious contender or if Trent or Bolden come back. Barrett and a big would be perfect.

He looks awesome. Super quick and a tight handle for someone his size. Looks like he's got a good touch around the rim.

I'm sure this is biased by physical resemblance, but I'd say Reddish is Harrison Barnes plus guard skills, maybe minus a little rebounding.

I'm probably the only person on this site that likes him more than Barrett as a prospect, so I'm ecstatic about landing him.

Even outside of viewing him from an advanced analytical lens - just from an eye test perspective, his style of play will be so aesthetically pleasing to casual basketball fans and the youth, that I wouldn't be surprised if future wings look at his film here during his only year at Duke (and in the NBA) like guards look at Kyrie.

He looks awesome. Super quick and a tight handle for someone his size. Looks like he's got a good touch around the rim.

I'm sure this is biased by physical resemblance, but I'd say Reddish is Harrison Barnes plus guard skills, maybe minus a little rebounding.

I would take this in a heartbeat. Barnes was really good at UNC- plus I think at Duke without two big men crowding the lane he would've been more successful.

RSCI top 4 at Duke:

2 Irving
2 Rivers
3 Parker
1 Okafor
4 Ingram
2 Giles
4 Tatum

Why isn't Ingram in the elite stats category? I recognize that Tatum's defensive numbers are better, but their BPM is identical, their PER nearly the same, and Ingram is slightly ahead in win shares.

RSCI top 4 at Duke:

2 Irving
2 Rivers
3 Parker
1 Okafor
4 Ingram
2 Giles
4 Tatum

Why isn't Ingram in the elite stats category? I recognize that Tatum's defensive numbers are better, but their BPM is identical, their PER nearly the same, and Ingram is slightly ahead in win shares.

I did that from memory and thought there was a bigger gap. Now looking at the numbers, and their progression from start to finish, they were like the same player. Tatum has a bit of an edge conference-only. Ingram is the example of someone who did not seem to care about anything but was so much better than everyone else that he could not fail. This should be the floor for Reddish.

Watched some videos of Reddish for the first time. Reminded me of Joe Johnson.

High school players are still taking so many midrange jumpers. Kobe's influence isn't going to wash away for a while.

So I guess as of now we're looking at:

Jones 6'2 fr
O'Connell 6'5 so
Tucker 6'7 so
Reddish 6'8 fr
DeLaurier 6'10 Jr.
Bench-Gold, White, Vrank.

Probably one piece away from being a serious contender or if Trent or Bolden come back. Barrett and a big would be perfect.

lol

I especially like this after Calipari played him at pg in an effort to sway him. Throw the kitchen sink at Barrett, Garland and E. Williams. Wish we were more involved with some guards, as we look to be consistently thin in the backcourt for the next few years.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom