Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clemson at Duke - Tues, Jan 8, 7:00pm ESPNU

Could have had more if not for the countless rebounds tipped into Clemson player hands. OTOH, Quinn and Sheed are really good rebounders for guards. I like that Sheed hasn't let his offense affect his hustle on the boards.

His scoring has dropped, but it seems that Sheed stays involved and does not let that affect the rest of his game. I love that about him. His shooting touch will return.

Murphy and Jefferson just became our most important players

Shot 72% in the 2nd half.

How long until the "silver lining" developing the bench until Kelly comes back posts on TDD?

Already started:

devildog99
Freshman
490 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today 9:43 PM
RE: OMG RYAN PLEASE BE OKAY!!!- post game
I take some solace thinking about Boozer on senior night in 2001 against Maryland. We had a championship team and lost our post presence in March. I was despondent that night (we got dropped by double digits and had Carolina coming up. 3 weeks later he was back.

If Kelly's foot is broke, we may be looking at 6 - 8 weeks. Time to build some depth and then get him back for the last ten games or so for our championship run. and then again, it might not be broke at all...

There is just no one, no one that can replace Ryan. I like what Murphy & Amile brought tonight, but Duke really, really needs RK.

Yeah, that seems fucking crazy

rome8180 said:
Already started:

devildog99
Freshman
490 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today 9:43 PM
RE: OMG RYAN PLEASE BE OKAY!!!- post game
I take some solace thinking about Boozer on senior night in 2001 against Maryland. We had a championship team and lost our post presence in March. I was despondent that night (we got dropped by double digits and had Carolina coming up. 3 weeks later he was back.

If Kelly's foot is broke, we may be looking at 6 - 8 weeks. Time to build some depth and then get him back for the last ten games or so for our championship run. and then again, it might not be broke at all...

I will be sick if Kelly misses significant time...both from a selfish (fanboy) perspective and also because this is his last season as a Devil. This sucks, but I am hoping for some good news soon

Only way this benefits Duke: Kelly misses at most two weeks and we somehow win every game without him, with either Amile or Murphy emerging as a major player.

Yeah, that is pretty much the wet dream, given the (possible) circumstances with RK. How frustrating - Ryan has a good streak of games, gets hurt.

Glass half-full scenario is that Amile looked pretty good tonight in limited time.

Biggest margin of victory versus conference opponent since 82-50, I believe.

Good D by the Devils. They also appeared to be the better-conditioned team (drove for a number of late layups, getting loose balls, etc)

Clemson only had three assists? How many games is that with a team getting single digit assists against us?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom