Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2012-2013 Thread

Syracuse Midnight Madness:

Last edited by a moderator:
Montrezl Harrell reportedly looks amazing for Louisville. Look forward to Kelly defending him and rebounding with him in the Bahamas.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Montrezl Harrell reportedly looks amazing for Louisville. Look forward to Kelly defending him and rebounding with him in the Bahamas.

Yeah I think we all knew that was coming.

Gawd, I still remember that game. Singler just... blew it and of course Harrell committed to VT that night.

"Most important game of my career" GTFO with that shit.

Didn't save Greenberg's job.

And yes, I have nightmares about Singler taking that same three from the wing over and over.

Does anyone else think Lorenzo Brown is the most overrated player in the history of overrated players? He has an above average game but you'd think he's the greatest PG the ACC has ever had the way people are talking.

burymeNCameron said:
Does anyone else think Lorenzo Brown is the most overrated player in the history of overrated players? He has an above average game but you'd think he's the greatest PG the ACC has ever had the way people are talking.

I personally think that whole team is overrated.

Thain said:
burymeNCameron said:

I personally think that whole team is overrated.

It's like everyone forgot they damn near missed one of the weakest fielded tourneys in years and b/c of a couple of good weekends they are a force of God.

Weird UCLA odds without knowing if Shabazz will play. They must think he will.

Memphis at 45-1 stands out as a good bet, but I think none of those odds are worth touching otherwise. Memphis finished #8 overall in efficiency last season and lost 1 starter, their best player, but everyone lost their best player except Indiana. Pastner has been stocking that program with talent for years and this is a title window for them. 45-1 is worth throwing $10 at, IMO. They should sail through C-USA.

Goes to show you how open things are when the 'top' team is getting only 7:1 odds. this time 3 years ago, 3 teams had those odds or better for the 2010 title.

(Duke was getting 16:1; UNC 10:1; Butler 40:1).

Nerlens Noel has been cleared to play this season by the NCAA.

By the time Calipari gets penalized for anything, he'll be coaching the Dwight Howard/Anthony Davis/Kyrie Irving-led Lakers.

I lol'd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nerlens Noel has been cleared to play this season by the NCAA.

By the time Calipari gets penalized for anything, he'll be coaching the Dwight Howard/Anthony Davis/Kyrie Irving-led Lakers.

You left Lebron off the lineup.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom