Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2012-2013 Thread

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Shabazz Muhammad injured his shoulder in practice, MRI results are pending:
http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/b ... 7674.story

Nothing seems to be going right for a kid who played Coach K, lied to his face, and wasted his time and energy during the holidays away from his family.

And some of yall don't believe in God.

I'm joking, but like Reggie Bush will say, "what goes around comes around"

So he can practice, but is not cleared to play?

ChibCU said:
Shabazz Muhammad injured his shoulder in practice, MRI results are pending:
http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/b ... 7674.story

Nothing seems to be going right for a kid who played Coach K, lied to his face, and wasted his time and energy during the holidays away from his family.

And some of yall don't believe in God.

I'm joking, but like Reggie Bush will say, "what goes around comes around"

So since the gloves are off WHY in the Blue Hell do people say this kid lied to K. EVERYONE thought it was UK or UCLA.

becuase he told K that he wasnt bought and paid for when he was. k left his family at easter to see this kid, who was just wasting his time.

Duke was just a means of authenticating Shabazz's recruitment. He knew he was not going to Duke, yet his family still arranged for Coach K to come over Easter.

Sounds like a certain numero 40 right down the road. Karma is a bitch.

Why does Seth Davis hope he's wrong? He hopes big time programs should be able to get recruits for $250,000 while others are (mostly) following the rules?

I love chatter. I stated this early on in my TDD career, and it still holds true. Twitter chatter is my fave.

More than 300 student-athletes participate in NCAA Division II at University Campus. Saint Leo is a member of the Sunshine State Conference and the Deep South Conference (men’s lacrosse). Saint Leo also hosts a variety of intramural sports throughout the year. Visit SaintLeoLions.com for the latest calendars and scores.

til-222x180.jpg

I had a friend from high school that was an illegal alien. Crazy good soccer player that was being recruited by UNC. When they found out he was illegal, they told St. Leo about him and they offered him a free ride. He's their all time leading scorer by like a gazillion.

With the talent Miami has this year there is zero reason for them to lose to St. Leo. WTF?

Not sure if anyone's checking out the Kentucky game on Fox Sports South but they are having a hard time with Trannsylvania? Halftime score is 27-18, They look terrible. I just don't see how they are going to stay within 10 of us but they'll probs. play out of their mind.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom