Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2013-2014

Brandon Ashley, Kaleb Tarczewski, Grant Jerret, Aaron Gordon, Angelo Chol.

Arizona's front court will be pretty decent.

Been thinking about the top players for next season. If Wiggins goes to Ku or FSU, I think he'll get preseason 1st team honors. Not because he deserves it but because he'll put up ridiculous numbers at those schools and there is little other competition.

Early favs for POY:
McGary
Kyle Anderson
Wiggins
Jabari
Bullock
Craft
Fair
McDermott
Carson

1st team will be Craft, Wiggins, McGary, McDermott, one of the rest.

I think Parker is going to impact the game immensely in a number of different ways, but I don't think his scoring numbers are going to be high enough for the media to recognize him as a first or second team AA.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
I think Parker is going to impact the game immensely in a number of different ways, but I don't think his scoring numbers are going to be high enough for the media to recognize him as a first or second team AA.

I could see that but I think Parker will be our highest usage player and we'll end up running a lot of offense through him. Truthfully, while Cook, Sheed, and Hood are all quality scorers, I dont see them as number one options. Plus, Parker might be our primary scorer on sets we run inside.

15-17 ppg isnt out of reach

best4heisman said:
Brandon Ashley, Kaleb Tarczewski, Grant Jerret, Aaron Gordon, Angelo Chol.

Arizona's front court will be pretty decent.
This is part of the reason why I laughed at this dude...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think/hope Parker is going to do a lot of his scoring on the block.

I expect four guys in the 12-17 ppg range. Parker has the best chance to hit 17 ppg, with Sulaimon second. I think Hood averages a quietly efficient 14 ppg.

Topher said:
Been thinking about the top players for next season. If Wiggins goes to Ku or FSU, I think he'll get preseason 1st team honors. Not because he deserves it but because he'll put up ridiculous numbers at those schools and there is little other competition.

Early favs for POY:
McGary
Kyle Anderson
Wiggins
Jabari
Bullock
Craft
Fair
McDermott
Carson

1st team will be Craft, Wiggins, McGary, McDermott, one of the rest.

I don't see any way that Craft is in contention for POY or 1st AA consideration. Just not enough offensive game for anyone in the media to take him seriously as anything but a high-effort white guy.

I feel bad for them but recently the fuck up's have been really bad. In any other job, short of meteorology, you get fired for big fuck up's. They need to be held accountable.

They are being held accountable. They're being held accountable for the 100+ good calls/non-calls they make every game. 1 mistake per 100 is pretty good.

JohaadDBC said:
They are being held accountable. They're being held accountable for the 100+ good calls/non-calls they make every game. 1 mistake per 100 is pretty good.

Yeah, most people don't have 50 decisions per hour on the job. You have to look at what percent of the calls they are getting wrong. Can't try and judge them by an absolute value of bad calls.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom