Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2015-2016

Sheldon Jeter wanted to transfer from Vandy to Pitt and Stallings blocked it, forcing Jeter to go to JuCo first. Now he will be his coach again.

What a fantastic day for Vanderbilt, just brilliant. One Ben Jacobson or Will Wade please.

skins said:
What a fantastic day for Vanderbilt, just brilliant. One Ben Jacobson or Will Wade please.

Twitter - Often wrong, but never uncertain - believes Vandy has a King Rice in it's future.

The Vandy rivals site usually does a good job covering these things and they believe Will Wade is at the top of the list. He's from Nashville and comes from a family of Vanderbilt supporters, so it seems natural that he'd be one of the presumed finalists. I think if Wade wants the job it's his, but other names like Rice, Matt McCall from UTC, and Kevin Keatts will be on the radar. Rice was an assistant at VU for like 7 years, and if I'm being honest he could really relate to the VU student body.

8aea52c4ff69743eed89c53a4c2a482f.jpg

Yeah, honestly given some of the shit that's gone down at Vandy with the football program the administration is going to proceed in the most scandal-free way possible.

Santa Clara hired Herb Sendek. Gottlieb thinks they should have hired Gottlieb's brother. Probably right.

deepdarkblue said:
UNCW boosters think Keatts is stuck at UNCW until Strippergate gets resolved at Louisville.

That's great for UNCW. Forces Keats to continue to recruit well and win. UNCW needs the exposure and I want local games to go watch that are enjoyable.

Thain said:
deepdarkblue said:
UNCW boosters think Keatts is stuck at UNCW until Strippergate gets resolved at Louisville.

That's great for UNCW. Forces Keats to continue to recruit well and win. UNCW needs the exposure and I want local games to go watch that are enjoyable.

All local games are enjoyable, just ask Ricky Meeks.

Tomorrow afternoon, we will know what level of dominance Kentucky will reach next season.

Last edited by a moderator:
deepdarkblue said:
Thain said:
deepdarkblue said:

All local games are enjoyable, just ask Ricky Meeks.

Speaking of which, I had not seen Ricky Meeks around lately.

UK fans are saying that Marcus Lee will probably not be coming back next year. I could see them having another year like this one if Skal and Ulis are both gone.

GaTech is now pursuing Cuonzo Martin. It's as though they don't even want a basketball program.

deepdarkblue said:
GaTech is now pursuing Cuonzo Martin. It's as though they don't even want a basketball program.

Martin will deliver the bags of cash.

Martin seems like Hewitt Part II. Which, for Georgia Tech, is better than the status quo.

Looking back on the first page of this thread, we handicapped things pretty well back in April as a group. Also there are some TyusStones5 posts.

LOL

GaTech: Hey, I'm with the Georgia Tech coaching search committee and I'm calling you toda...

Every D1 Coach: I told you people to stop calling me, take my name off your list!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom