Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2023-2024

Looks like Calipari to Arkansas is done. Give Calipari credit - it would be perfectly rational to tank next season and get fired, taking all the guaranteed Kentucky cash while getting paid at a new job. Instead he’s going to let Arkansas pay a buyout and he doesn’t get to double dip.

An interesting line in this article.

Wait... THAT'S the guy behind Oatsball???????

He was my year in college. I vividly remember pregaming in a girl's dorm as a freshman, and he was sitting next to the hottest of them, and she kind of seemed into him. He was pretty good-looking, and like 6'6 and jacked and on the baseball team, so I figured he'd be tough to beat, but hadn't given up hope.

Then someone was like, wait, what color are your eyes? And when it was revealed that one was blue and one was green, you could almost hear the room flooding, over their collective swoon, and I've never been so certain that I'd been squarely defeated.

I also had a couple classes or labs with him and some point, and he never struck me as particular smart. Just kind of average baseball bro. This is pretty awesome though, I guess he was actually just fully superior to me in every single fathomable way.

Cal to Arkansas
Hurley to Kentucky
Oats to UConn
Keatts to Alabama

I'm curious if Chris Beard will get one of the big jobs if Cal actually gives up Kentucky.

The butterfly effect of SMU deciding that they wanted a shinier coach than Rob Lanier for their inaugural ACC season continues...

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't expect him to leave for Arkansas of all places.

3BA10941-3F91-4F09-9380-713B9629E93A.jpeg
He had a very weird tenure. Elite from 2010-2015, and the second best coach behind K in that timeframe. Made 2 more Final Fours and won more games in the tournament overall, but K’s 2015 title was the trump card.

2016-2020 he was still very good, but unable to get back to the Final Four. 2021-2024, fucking atrocious.

Funny thing is, I can see him winning big the next few years at AR. He got fat and happy at UK, but I think he'll be out to stick it to the people in Lexington that hated him and wanted him gone, he finally has motivation again.

I agree, it seems like he hated the fans and admin in Kentucky. It really wasn't a good match since they're critical, obsessive ingrates and he's prickly.

I've never liked him, but I'd be fine with him winning now just to be able to laugh at UK fans.

An interesting line in this article.

I also had a couple classes or labs with him and some point, and he never struck me as particular smart. Just kind of average baseball bro. This is pretty awesome though, I guess he was actually just fully superior to me in every single fathomable way.

You've got a much better hairline!

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom