Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2023-2024

I would love to know who Trilly is. It’s insane he’s this accurate and in 2024s age of social media no one has a clue who he is. It’s obviously benefited UNC with transfers but this whole portal thing is just becoming annoying

I would love to know who Trilly is. It’s insane he’s this accurate and in 2024s age of social media no one has a clue who he is. It’s obviously benefited UNC with transfers but this whole portal thing is just becoming annoying

I wish they'd have the portal open a couple of days after the finals instead of in the middle of the tournament. It is dumb that coaches have to juggle preparing their team for the tournament along with outreach to potential transfer recruits. I think this will be addressed in the future but it can't come soon enough.

I wish they'd have the portal open a couple of days after the finals instead of in the middle of the tournament. It is dumb that coaches have to juggle preparing their team for the tournament along with outreach to potential transfer recruits. I think this will be addressed in the future but it can't come soon enough.

How long until college teams start tanking to get to the front of the line for portal players?

They probably should open the portal this week when there's less than like 30 teams still in (including the other tournaments). I do think there's no point in accepting an NIT Invite for example given that you could be out recruiting from the portal rather than game prepping for Missouri State or whatever. Maryland has already landed a commitment from the Belmont transfer, Gillespie, that I really wanted.

I wonder what the average year in school of the guards in the Final Four is. I know Rylan Griffen, one of Bama's 3 starting guards, is a 2nd-year guy, but it seems like almost all the other guards are 4th or 5th.

Thats why we need Duke to start hitting the portal. We can't win with blue chip HS prospects anymore. Experience has proven to be too valuable in today's game.

NC State vs. UConn is going to rival UConn-Butler for the worst title game ever (but for entirely different reasons).

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom