Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2024-2025

Even something quick like this gets me. Such a simple thought, that he somehow felt needed a "Well," and a hilariously unnecessary semicolon to be properly expressed.

180 people liking this tweet is awesome

This team had these three, as well as Mikal Bridges, and only DiVincenzo was a freshman. Calipari's teams probably had better future pros, but they were all 18 or 19 years old. As such this has to be the biggest collection of NBA talent that failed in college the last fifteen years at least.

Insane that 2017 Nova lost in the second round, though that year wound up being bookended with titles. What we really needed was for them to go deep and stop UNC in the final again.

Jay Wright was a fantastic coach and the best in the game from 2016-2022, but he did have some ugly first weekend exits. 2010, 2014, 2015, and 2017 all failed to make the S16 as 1/2 seeds.

BC has now lost their top FIVE scorers to either eligibility exhaustion (Post) or transfer (Harris, Zackery, McGlockton, Madsen), and of the two other remaining players who played >30 mins a game, has also lost one to transfer (Aligbe)

And they've brought in...no one as far as I can tell? O/U on 5.5 conference wins next season, and definitely an ACCT start date of Monday

Another lower-middle class P5 program that doesn't stand a chance in the portal era, as they will be gutted like this each season for any player who could sniff a payday anywhere else.

Good news is we get to burn one of our away-only games on them next season (UNC doesn't). I wonder if there will be more Cooper Flagg fans there from the Northeast region than actual BC fans.

BC has now lost their top FIVE scorers to either eligibility exhaustion (Post) or transfer (Harris, Zackery, McGlockton, Madsen), and of the two other remaining players who played >30 mins a game, has also lost one to transfer (Aligbe)

And they've brought in...no one as far as I can tell? O/U on 5.5 conference wins next season, and definitely an ACCT start date of Monday

Another lower-middle class P5 program that doesn't stand a chance in the portal era, as they will be gutted like this each season for any player who could sniff a payday anywhere else.

Good news is we get to burn one of our away-only games on them next season (UNC doesn't). I wonder if there will be more Cooper Flagg fans there from the Northeast region than actual BC fans.

Don’t worry, Dion Brown (who?!) is here to save the day for BC.

People are overreacting so much to all of the players entering the transfer portal. Miami has a very good NIL game. They aren't going to fall off. They have a top 10 recruit coming in and have already signed two transfers. Someone at work mentioned how Duke must be a mess with 7 players entering the transfer portal as if Duke won't just replace them with other talented players.

Unless something significant changes, every off-season will look like this.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom