Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daniel Jones

David Cutcliffe went 17-19 with future NFL legend Daniel Jones under center. Far worse than K failing to make the Final Four with Zion. Fire Cut.

David Cutcliffe went 17-19 with future NFL legend Daniel Jones under center. Far worse than K failing to make the Final Four with Zion. Fire Cut.

Cutcliffe was 0-4 against Florida as OC at Tennessee with Peyton Manning.

No reason Duke can't be Stanford East. Maybe better. Need to find another Spurrier. I am not a big Cut guy obviously.

Cutcliffe was 0-4 against Florida as OC at Tennessee with Peyton Manning.

No reason Duke can't be Stanford East. Maybe better. Need to find another Spurrier. I am not a big Cut guy obviously.

In all seriousness, I like Cut, and I'll always appreciate his work in building the program up and even bagging a Coastal title, but things have stagnated over the last few years, and many of his current assistants are in over their heads.

This guy’s already thinking ahead to Quentin Harris.

Seriously though, this may really be it. If not next week then when they come home for Week 4.

This guy’s already thinking ahead to Quentin Harris.

Seriously though, this may really be it. If not next week then when they come home for Week 4.

Makes sense-

If he is your man and you took him 6th overall, then why not play him if you're losing each and every game anyway?

The fates of the Giants, Duke football, and probably Duke basketball somehow now rest on his shoulders.

I think he gets a bad reputation. He had no talent around him at Duke, which led the nation in drops last season. If you put him somewhere else at a program with more talent, he would've slayed. Guy is a beast and a future Superbowl MVP and HOF QB.

I think he gets a bad reputation. He had no talent around him at Duke, which led the nation in drops last season. If you put him somewhere else at a program with more talent, he would've slayed. Guy is a beast and a future Superbowl MVP and HOF QB.

EFGuKwZWkAIJWPo.jpg

Cutcliffe should retire and then accept the position of QB coach at Alabama. Just do nothing but get paid close to 1mil to coach QB's all day.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom