Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daniel Jones

Damn, that's impressive company in that category.

This also reminded me of the lazy eye test journalists that would always list Thad Lewis as a "Dual Threat" but probably had Daniel Jones as a "Pocket Passer" in their eval.

Didn't Jones have the two 2 fastest runs from scrimmage one season?

I just remember the 80 yard run he had before falling down he was clocked over 21 mph. At the combine before he was drafted he ran the 40 at 4.81. That's pretty fast for 6'5" 230.

Is Daniel Jones good (or at least above average) now? I honestly don’t follow outside of clickbait memes like this.

Is Daniel Jones good (or at least above average) now? I honestly don’t follow outside of clickbait memes like this.

In a recently ranked 32 starting QB's Daniel Jones ranks 18th. After 4 seasons the NY Giants failed to pick up his Rookie contract option to begin the season and so he will be a free agent at the end of this season.

1) Josh Allen - Buffalo Bills
2) Patrick Mahomes - Kansas City Chiefs
3) Jalen Hurts - Philadelphia Eagles
4) Lamar Jackson - Baltimore Ravens
5) Justin Herbert - LA Chargers
6) Tom Brady - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
7) Geno Smith - Seattle Seahawks
8) Joe Burrow - Cincinnati Bengals
9) Aaron Rodgers - Green Bay Packers
10) Tua Tagovailoa - Miami Dolphins
11) Kirk Cousins - Minnesota Vikings
12) Kyler Murray - Phoenix Cardinals
13) Ryann Tannehill - Tennessee Titans
14) Derek Carr - Las Vegas Raiders
15) Matthew Stafford - LA Rams
16) Jimmy Garoppolo -San Francisco 49ers
17) Jared Goff - Detroit Lions
18) Daniel Jones - NY Giants
19) Marcus Mariotta - Atlanta Falcons
20) Andy Dalton - New Orleans Saints
21) Trevor Lawrence - Jacksonville Jaguars
22) Russell Wilson - Denver Broncos
23) Matt Ryan - Indianapolis Colts
24) Carson Wentz - Washington Commanders
25) Kenny Pickett - Pittsburgh Steelers
26) Jacoby Brissett - Cleveland Browns
27) Zach Wilson - NY Jets
28) Bailey Zappe - New England Patriots
29) Justin Fields - Chicago Bears
30) Cooper Rush - Dallas Cowboys
31) Davis Mills - Houston Texans
32) PJ Walker - Carolina Panthers

Many of the smart talking heads who know a lot when it comes to NFL QB's are quick to dismiss Jones as a Saquon Barkley handoff robot who does just enough to get the NY Giants to a managed 5-1 record. So ranking "being good" is always relative to your peers and their perspective and opinions. But I'd say if you can start for an NFL team you must be pretty damn good.

Believe it or not, the Giants have won 10 of their last 14 games that Jones started and finished, with the losses coming to last year's Rams, Chiefs and Bucs and this year's Cowboys.

Little disappointed TDF, home of the moniker 'Chocolate Melch', didn't come up with this nickname ourselves. Let's pick it up guys.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom