Death Pool

I also thought Pat Robertson was dead, but I was confusing him with Billy Graham. I apologize to Graham, who seems to have been a much better person than Robertson.

Reactions: deepdarkblue
Also, he was in a prison hospital in Butner, NC for the last year and a half. Who knew he was so close by?

I did. Duke Regional has a contract with Butner for patients too sick to take care of at their hospital, so I've been waiting to see him. Bernie Madoff, too. They both never made it. Now, I have 4 days left in which to see R Kelly.

I watched a unabomber documentary on Netflix like 10 days ago. I was surprised to learn he was still alive, and now I have to immediately unlearn that knowledge.

Reactions: rome8180
I did. Duke Regional has a contract with Butner for patients too sick to take care of at their hospital, so I've been waiting to see him. Bernie Madoff, too. They both never made it. Now, I have 4 days left in which to see R Kelly.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "4 days left."

I forgot about that. That makes way more sense. I thought he was saying R Kelly would be dying in four days.

Reactions: ZackM
So pissed. Just read BM two months ago and have dreamed of encountering McCarthy and forcing him to reveal the true nature of the final scene by gunpoint if necessary.

Maybe he left notes......

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil