Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DF Fantasy Basketball

Who are Maggette & Meatballs and WEST C DAWGS? I think I know everyone else.

Half of my team is going to die from old age by the end of the season. I'm so glad I don't have to actually watch them play.

burymeNCameron said:
Lopez in Round 5 was a great pick.
Yeah, he was. I was thinking about pulling that trigger, but (1) I wanted to lock down a SG and (2) if I was reading the indications correctly, it only had him listed as a C and I already had someone listed only as a C...so I needed a starting caliber player who could be classed as a PF.

Tim Duncan in round 6! What a steal!!!

wait...its not 2003? Shit.

Now that we've drafted I'm reading the league rules. Maybe I got that backwards. Rotisserie sounds delicious.

BTW, thanks for putting this together, Toph. The whole thing went really smoothly and on very short notice.

Yes, thanks Toph. Should be fun.

Just saw that we aren't doing head-to-head but "Rotisserie," and what that means for scoring. Looks like categories such as shooting percentage will matter in a different way in this kind of scoring system.

What's the deal with the start maximum for the Center position? Is this basically saying that I can only have a full 10 player lineup four times over the course of a season?

No I think that just means you can't have more than 4 centers.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Immediate reaction is loving Team DNP's's lineup because all of those players are so god awful on defense that they must be underrated psychologically for fantasy purposes.

Edit: not Rondo

hahahaha

I hate my team.

Topher said:
FoolishTarHeel said:
Topher said:
hey foolish i got a trade offer for ya
Yes?
i need a big and have a load of guards, lets balance this
Who do you want and who will you offer?

We can discuss this here or through PM. Up to you. Sorry about Granger, btw. Sucks for him (of course) and your team. Dern...you've gotten killed by some injuries. Amare too, right?

i dont have Granger actually, whats wrong with him?

id like Monroe and Id be willing to deal either Kobe or Harden but Id need to work other players in. i made you an offer in the league, we can counter back and forth til we figure something out.

Nene and Amare being out kind of kills my rebounding.

Topher said:
i dont have Granger actually, whats wrong with him?

id like Monroe and Id be willing to deal either Kobe or Harden but Id need to work other players in. i made you an offer in the league, we can counter back and forth til we figure something out.

Nene and Amare being out kind of kills my rebounding.
Cool. I'll think this over. Off the top of my head, I'm probably more interested in Harden than Kobe.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom