Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DF Fantasy Basketball

its not the numbers, its the role and way hes playing

Watching the Clippers right now and Deandre Jordan in the 9th round...

Try not to laugh, but part of me was hoping to have a low enough pick that I could draft Harden (i.e., no way I could pass up Durant or Lebron if available). One of my strategies for the draft was taking players that would be newly-minted starters this season (e.g., Collison, Asik) and/or starters on teams in which they would certainly be "the man" (e.g., Afflalo on a TERRIBLE Orlando team). Harden was a major check in both categories...

Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic about having Durant, but I was expecting Harden to BEAST this season...as were, of course, the rest of you. Good pick Topher!

Wow, I hadn't really realized how bad the FA options would be. Probably should have played it a bit safer with my late round picks...

Yeah, the FA options in the 12 man league are really the dregs.

bfactor said:
Yeah, the FA options in the 12 man league are really the dregs.
I was just looking too...and yeah, they suck. Someone will get Granger whenever it looks like he'll be healthy again. Other than that I'm guessing we'll have to track bigs who start getting more minutes and thus more rebounds, lol.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom