Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke at Boston College - Sun, Feb 10, 6:00pm ESPNU

physicsfactor said:
Never in doubt. Go Duke #1!!!!

Guaranteed national championship with the number one ranking coming back for a third time! YEAHHHHHHHHH

We just got trolled for making fun of that Notre Dame game last night. Now I see how a game could take 5 OTs to get to 100.

This team is not very good minus Ryan Kelly, I suspect this #1 ranking will be short lived unless he returns soon.

The team is good w/o RK, just not likely a candidate to make a deep run. They have a lot of young guys in key positions. I agree with the likely short-lived #1 ranking

I love how every close game we play in some asshole at ESPN has got to make a big deal about some call. And then State fans or someone swarm TDD with that shit.

What call did they want the refs to make? Cook stood there, Anderson fell over him. Wasn't an undercut, Anderson had to reach back to get the ball.

rome8180 said:
I love how every close game we play in some asshole at ESPN has got to make a big deal about some call. And then State fans or someone swarm TDD with that shit.

They're like politicians, gotta play to the "base" with stupid shit that hits a cord with retards.

torontoduke said:
The team is good w/o RK, just not likely a candidate to make a deep run. They have a lot of young guys in key positions. I agree with the likely short-lived #1 ranking

I mean not very good in comparison to how terrific they looked with Kelly playing. It's a good team sure, just not compared to how they were earlier in the season before the injury.

People froth at the mouth at the prospect of proving Duke bias or wrongdoing by the team and/or fans. I did not go to Duke, but I still can say that is some tired shit.

You are one of those fans that State guy was talking about!?!?1!!1!1!!!!!

I would say that geographically, the farther you are from Duke, the worse of a fan you are. I am a really good fan, though not as good as my sister who attends Duke and lives on Duke Street.

I know this is weirdly incestuous, but i picture your sister as Yoko Ono, just because she's the only woman I can picture hanging around John Lennon (my mental image of you).

Well, she's is my half-sister, but my stepdad is not Asian.

I guess it would only be half-cest.

CK86 said:
torontoduke said:

I mean not very good in comparison to how terrific they looked with Kelly playing. It's a good team sure, just not compared to how they were earlier in the season before the injury.

That is true. Without RK, they show flashes of high-level basketball, but they have lapses @ both ends. Not to belabor this, but the D needs to be corrected; likely the only way to do this is with RK on the floor

I've seen her around campus. She's smoking.

Usually swisher sweets.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom