Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke at Boston College - Sun, Feb 10, 6:00pm ESPNU

Coming out of a timeout, Krzyzewski drew up a play designed to get Quinn Cook a 3-point shot from the corner. That’s exactly what happened, and Cook hit it to close the gap to 61-59.

“I thought he was reluctant to shoot today, and I don’t know why,” Krzyzewski said of Cook. “These guys, in order to get better, they have to be in positions to hit big shots.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/0 ... rylink=cpy

Mason Plumlee was the next Duke player to be in a position to hit a big shot – two, in fact. Plumlee, who is making 57.6 percent of his free throws this season, went to the line with his team down two and 46 seconds left.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/0 ... rylink=cpy

Her number is very wrong. Mason is shooting 65%

57.6% could be his career percentage or maybe his conference percentage? But I am so happy he is shooting a higher percentage again.

Holy god @ how much those refs hated Mason. Was I the only one getting irate about that?

Big props to him for powering through it, though - would have been easy to just start shying away from contact after repeatedly getting hammerchecked with no reward. I swear, you could tell how well he played in any game from looking only the % of his shots that came with him initiating contact vs the % he jumped away from the defender on.

I thought it was over when that dude dunked on us twice in a row. I swear we are dunked on more than any other team and every time it happens it's a national event.

Either that or the opposing team's center who is 3-20 for the year from downtown hits 2-2 on us

I don't know why this made me laugh. Such classic awkward-graceful Mason.

DSC_2888-X2.jpg

Not sure what's going on here. I assume it is some variation of the tango.

DSC_6786-X2.jpg

Mason is farting. The old "jump fart". We all know it, I don't know why we are dancing around the issue. It explains every other player's reaction in the photo.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom