Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke at Wake Forest - Wed, Jan 30, 8:00pm ACCN/ESPN3

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
010513-CBK-Duke-PI_20130105150858793_660_320.JPG

We will not see this.

Get a road win.

I was really hoping he'd be back in time to light up Wake again. Oh well. The streak of 20 point+ games against them continues.

It'll be blacked out here, I'm assuming. Hopefully the ACC network website will have a stream.

When you're blacked out on ESPN3, have you been trying to reopen the window a few times? It always gives me the blackout message first, but it's wrong almost every time.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
When you're blacked out on ESPN3, have you been trying to reopen the window a few times? It always gives me the blackout message first, but it's wrong almost every time.

No, I haven't been. I'll try it.

I am in Durham at the moment. Worst comes to worse, I will go to a bar. I tend to try to watch online though since I don't have TV at the house.

I often do if they're not too crowded. Sometimes I'll go to Dain's, The Federal or The Green Room as well.

Dain's is great. Little hidden gem (or at least it was 5 years ago) on 9th street. Charlie's can be alright if you don't mind the smoke/bikers every once in a while.

Line is Duke by 13-13.5.

It's not great that a game vs Wake is in any kind of tiny doubt. I think with Kelly, and with Duke showing for a few games that they are in fact much better with Kelly, this would be closer to 20 points.

Cook had 14 assists in the last meeting. This time, he's coming off a nine assist game. I am hoping he breaks Hurley's record. (Probably won't happen tonight, but I think he will eventually.)

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Line is Duke by 13-13.5.

It's not great that a game vs Wake is in any kind of tiny doubt. I think with Kelly, and with Duke showing for a few games that they are in fact much better with Kelly, this would be closer to 20 points.

I'm confused. Is Kelly playing tonight?

Yep. Also according to the twitter, Duke is top 10 in the country in a bunch of turnover stats, like ast/to, to% and to margin. That's all Cook and having reliable bigs who don't fumble around a lot. If Sulaimon is permanently snapped out of the terrible shooting phase of his career, that's another 2-3 cheap assists per game.

Not to mention that Sulaimon seems to pass the ball more/better when he is shooting better.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom