Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke at Wake Forest - Wed, Jan 30, 8:00pm ACCN/ESPN3

The amount of confusion about how/where to watch this game is getting comical.

Is it on ESPN3 or WatchESPN? Can I watch it if I live in the United States? What time is it on?

JohaadDBC said:
Is it on ESPN3 or WatchESPN? Can I watch it if I live in the United States? What time is it on?
What's this Raycom bullshit?! I've NEVER watched a Duke game on Raycom. Do I have that channel?!

SMTTEM, I now think you are Dukiesrock based on your early-game-thread-starting conduct.

I don't live in a world with "Raycom." I take it if you don't have a TV and you live in North Carolina, you're FirstRow'd for this, but the rest of the country is fine with ESPN3 or ACC.com.

This wake team is by far the worst team we'll have played in kelly's absence. All 5 Wake students in the crowd cheering against us doesn't scare me.

Bars in Michigan are allowed to have designated smoking areas outside.

If Cook goes 1 for 55, he'll have a better shooting night than last time against this club.

First row sports better come through for me, otherwise I will not be able to see the game. Dang.

I hope to see strong defense and aggressive protection of the rim from the Devils. Duke needs to play strong.

And here I was making fun of all the commotion about watching the game. I could go out to watch it, but I'm not going to bother.

Two more weeks? I am hoping that's not some arbitrary number Honey Baked Ham Head made up and then it got repeated over and over.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom