Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

bdotling said:
So who do you all want to sex more, Justise or Semi? I think Semi for me despite Justise's sex on the basketball court. With Semi though given his devout nature, it may be a bit harder to get him to put out, but the chase makes it all the more exhilarating.
Justise is hotter. He's got the dimples and the hair to go along with the physique.

I don't mean any offense to David McClure when I say this, but Justise might be the most attractive Duke player ever.

Marry Fuck Kill, Duke basketball version, played by normal women would undoubtedly result in these picks:

Marry: Grayson Allen
Fuck: Semi Ojeleye
Kill: Quinn Cook

I'd probably substitute Justise Winslow in for the Fuck. He emanates sex, whereas Semi has this wholesome Adonis look.

I wish there was a "Be" option for Winslow. He's the next step in the evolution of the human race.

I think this might be the most fuckable team in Duke history. I'd sex anyone on this team with the exception of Pags and Mini Raven.

I am picturing a potential new poster reading this page of the thread, wondering what the fuck he clicked on, closing the browser and deleting web history twice just to be safe.

best4heisman said:
I think this might be the most fuckable team in Duke history. I'd sex anyone on this team with the exception of Pags and Mini Raven.

So you'd marry them.

In its first game, Temple beat American 40-37 (won tonight 82-75 v LaTech)

Topher said:
Probably belongs in the 2015-2016 thread but that doesn't exist yet (nor should it?) Anyway

2016 could potentially be:

PG: Tyus Jones - so
SG: Rasheed Sulaimon - sr, Matt Jones - jr, Grayson Allen - so, Luke Kennard - fr
SF: Justise Winslow - so, Semi Ojeleye - jr
PF: Amile Jefferson - sr, Chase Jeter - fr
C: Marshall Plumlee - sr

That's the championship team right there. Not 2015 with ball stoppers Okafor and Cook. 2016 is with 2 senior leaders, ultimate do everything wing, great depth at each skill, rough and tumble center, lengthy pesky Lance Thomas prototype, and pure, pass first point guard. Defense may actually get back into the 30s.

That's the team.

This would have been so good except for the part where I think Winslow comes back for a 2nd year

The absence of Winslow takes us from a championship-level team to a merely good one. We'll see three guards and the attendant defensive problems. At least all our guards besides Tyus have size.

If Sheed returns, I think he'll play quite a bit of point. It will be his showcase year.

torontoduke said:
Will SMTTEM bring a Bill Cosby reference into the Temple game preview?

Duke is going to rape Temple like Temple alum Bill Cosby raped...

Never mind.

They were horrible last year (Temple) but they are actually ranked 109 in Kenpom, have a few key returning players. So they may be like a low end ACC team with which we could struggle on the road if the game were being played on the road. That said, Duke should win comfortably.

ESPN early season tournament teams for next season:
http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-relea ... urnaments/

State Farm Champions Classic – Tuesday, Nov. 17

The fifth installment of the State Farm Champions Classic will be played at the United Center in Chicago, Ill., and will once again showcase Kansas vs. Michigan State and Kentucky vs. Duke.

Kentucky next season:

PG Andrew Harrison (jr), Tyler Ulis (so)
SG Aaron Harrison (jr), Isaiah Briscoe (fr), Antonio Blakeney, (fr), Devin Booker (so), Charles Matthews (fr) (4-star walk-on)
SF Jaylen Brown (fr), Alex Poythress (sr)
PF Trey Lyles (so), Carlton Bragg (fr), Derek Willis (jr) (4-star walk-on)
C Dakari Johnson (jr), Skal Labissiere (fr), Marcus Lee (jr)

I question whether Lyles will return (DraftExpress expects him to return), but the rest should be accurate based on draft projections, assuming Blakeney, Brown and Bragg commit to Kentucky (Kentucky is the favorite or co-favorite for each on 247's Crystal Ball). If Dakari Johnson or Marcus Lee indicate they'll leave, I'd expect Stephen Zimmerman to commit to Kentucky. Likewise, if Lyles indicates he'll leave, I'd expect Ivan Rabb to commit to Kentucky. I don't think it's realistic to expect Calipari to have fewer than 10 projected 1st round picks on his roster next season.

Even after a 17-29 performance, Duke is still shooting 70% from the line.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom