Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

DurhamSon said:
I don't know why anyone would be mad at him at all. I wish Sheed had punched that Luke Eddy piece of shit in the face.

I didn't see the play. K went off on him once he got to the bench. Probably asked for Sheed's forgiveness once he saw the tape.

Did you see the end of game Handshake? I didn't but the guys on TDD who were there said it was the fastest they'd ever seen K breeze by

No. Was kinda pissed after that last layup that I just started walking out.

You missed more of the theatrics then. That little shit stain Eddy, with 1.5 seconds on the clock, tried to rip the the rebound out of Cook's arms so he could score again. Standing near Justise, he put his arm out for a hand shake, and Justise promptly yanked his arm away from him and walked away with a disgusted look on his face

This was after he had been fouling like a fuckhead all game and damn near ripped Sheed's arm out of his socket on what earned sheed his tech after

How did this game affect our percentage of offense allowed off of layups, etc.?

I feel like they scored primarily right at the rim and converted a high percentage there.

Duke plays a football game before it plays its next basketball game.

Freshmen have huge fucking balls. Like...grapefruit-sized balls. That late 3 that Justise hit was shot of the game.

According to my highly-scientific model, the ANS (average nut size) of this freshmen class ranks right there with some of Duke's other big-balled classes.

krsmith16 said:
Freshmen have huge fucking balls. Like...grapefruit-sized balls. That late 3 that Justise hit was shot of the game.

According to my highly-scientific model, the ANS (average nut size) of this freshmen class ranks right there with some of Duke's other big-balled classes.

Calipers or yardsticks?

Okafor, Justice & Amile have been rebounding pretty well. I think they can get better in this area (esp. Okafor), which is a scary prospect for the opponents.

SJU is unnecessary. Should have scheduled an extra game in December and not have that one in the middle of an already brutal stretch. Will look more closely at schedule tomorrow, but as tough as that late Jan/early Feb stretch is, this team could reel off 9 in a row beginning with the home game against GTech.

14-4 in the ACC is doable and would put Duke in great shape for a 1 seed if they can also win that non-con game against SJU.

childress22 said:
10 games in, our rebounding margin is +9.2.

Last year, 10 games in, we were +1.0.

I was encouraged that we stuck to our "traditional" lineup for the majority of the game tonight, rather than reverting the smallball at the first sign of danger in a serious game. We controlled the offensive boards, which let us build that lead despite some cold shooting.

Plus, it just feels good to be the team that gets to push the other guys around.

Really nice to take twenty more FTs than the other team. Our percentage wasn't horrible tonight, either. Tyus taking a ton helped.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom