Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

rome8180 said:
I thought we were always "likable" when we had a high percentage of black players.

Once again, I blame Grayson Allen.
I blame the part in Marshall's hair.

That part is ridiculous. It looks like he got it at a hipster hair salon that Mason recommended when they went up to Brooklyn for the CvC tournament. What happened to the Indiana farm boy buzzcut?

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
That part is ridiculous. It looks like he got it at a hipster hair salon that Mason recommended when they went up to Brooklyn for the CvC tournament. What happened to the Indiana farm boy buzzcut?

Yes, that's it, Mason is definitely the brother to blame...

449094436_640.0.jpg

If Marshall's hair looks horrible/douchey, 80% of white people are in trouble.

skins said:
If Marshall's hair looks horrible/douchey, 80% of white people are in trouble.

Not in Michigan.

In Tennessee it's either the Marshall Part with flannel or the 2001 spiked hair style with cowboy boots.

80% of Tennesseeans are horrible/douchey.

There is no argument to be made against that.

God I love Justise saying "we're going to slap it. It's almost unfathomable how large the difference in mentality is from this year to last.

2 games between now and December 29 :( :( :( :( :(

At least we can watch one of the 5 UNC games or 6 Kentucky games between now and then. When are exams again?

Looking ahead, Elon is more terrible than I expected (at least according to Kenpom), but Toledo and Wofford are both much better than I expected.

At #105 and #83, they are better than a lot of ACC teams. These seem like the kind of games I hate as a fan because they result in ugly 15 point wins. Somehow this is easier to accept against Georgia Tech, even though intellectually I know they are worse.

Wait. Every time Quinn gets him the ball, he scores?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom