Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

Even if they lose every game the rest of the season that Win was better than anything last year

Wisconsin is a damn good team...wow.

Really a great team effort, but how about those freshmen? Tyus was unreal.

Thanks! A fun team to watch can make me find time to watch the games.

Damn work, college, and partying taking up all my time.

Last chance for a realistic OOC loss is vs UCONN, but it's at the IZOD center and for some reason I feel like we're 100% in games played there.

Louisville will probably have the honor of handing us our first loss

DurhamSon said:
Last chance for a realistic OOC loss is vs UCONN, but it's at the IZOD center and for some reason I feel like we're 100% in games played there.

Louisville will probably have the honor of handing us our first loss

I believe St. John's is better than UConn, and that's actually a road game.

Remember when last year's team was generally considered one of the more "likable squads D00k has had in a while" by the rest of College Basketball?

Well it appears this team will not be as liked...

Well gentlemen, it appears we're good again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenpom says 46% chance Duke stays undefeated until Louisville = "definitely should"

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

Kenpom says 46% chance Duke stays undefeated until Louisville = "definitely should"

It's a shame to see Laura fall so far. She had such potential, but then got mixed up in domestic violence in athletics. :cry:

I still love her (but I also support almost everything she said that pissed you guys off).

She is wrong here, though. Wake, State, and UConn are far from guaranteed wins.

In her defense, she doesn't know any better, as she could NEVER be a sports fan.

2001Dukechamps said:
Remember when last year's team was generally considered one of the more "likable squads D00k has had in a while" by the rest of College Basketball?

Well it appears this team will not be as liked...

Well gentlemen, it appears we're good again.

Slap, this is all your fault.

I thought we were always "likable" when we had a high percentage of black players.

Once again, I blame Grayson Allen.

I don't want to quote Duke2001's post because of it's length, but love how Winslow is saying something like "We're gonna slap it". Seems like the call to slap the floor in the huddle either came from him or maybe Cook because he was walking over and did it first, as if he knew exactly what was going on.

I like that we may both (i) be awesome and (ii) have dat swag back.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
I don't want to quote Duke2001's post because of it's length, but love how Winslow is saying something like "We're gonna slap it". Seems like the call to slap the floor in the huddle either came from him or maybe Cook because he was walking over and did it first, as if he knew exactly what was going on.

Sorry, had to in order to try and burn slap.

rhfarmer said:
StopThePumpFakesShav said:

Sorry, had to in order to try and burn slap.

Yeah it actually wasn't as long as I thought. But now that you've quoted me, my incorrect apostrophe in "it's" is just on display for the rest of the board to see and make fun of.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom