Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

rome8180 said:
Wisconsin is a juggernaut right now. Amazing offense. Team of seniors and juniors. It will be an upset if we beat them, though the world won't view it that way.

This hasn't been updated to include yesterday's games though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I wasn't speaking to their differential, but just their offense (though I guess that chart contradicts my claim about an "upset").

Get ready for more of this as Duke with its 73 3PAs in the tournament get set to take on Wisconsin with its 106 3PAs.

Topher said:
rome8180 said:
Wisconsin is a juggernaut right now. Amazing offense. Team of seniors and juniors. It will be an upset if we beat them, though the world won't view it that way.

This hasn't been updated to include yesterday's games though.

What the hell? Duke is nowhere near 1.01 on offense in the tournament, even before last night. Other teams' offense looks off too. Regular season numbers too. What are they measuring?

Our defensive numbers during the season look off as well.

All the numbers look wrong. Maybe they're adjusting it in a way I don't understand?

My favorite Youtube comment ever. 99% chance this guy posts on TDD.

Bear T 13 hours ago
OMG I screamed when u won!Congrats for the whole team and im glad u won now time to bring on the the big win all of u are very phenomenal players but stay strong and hold through cause everyone says I like Carolina or something other then Duke and i get mad and im like well me team is in and urs is far away from that but u guys have showed everyone that might not be ur fans that u guys can beat anyone including Kentucky

I hope the guards have a similar 'attack the rim' approach that they used against MSU. Tyus had a lot of success driving the ball in the 1st match.

Win tonight and become legends. Fucking get it done Devils!

skins said:
Yeah Duke!! Where's unc ha ha

I went to the gas station this morning to get some tea really quick before work and the guy walking out was wearing a UNC hat. Since it's chilly today, I was wearing my Duke sweatshirt. He had a smile on his face, saw my sweatshirt and immediately frowned and looked sad. It was the best thing that will happen to me today.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom