Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

Last year's team will, I think, be my all time least favorite team. No intensity, no chemistry, no balls.

Can you imagine how bad we would've been if Jabari, Hood, and Sulaimon were around for our tournament run this year?

DukeNukem05 said:
Can you imagine how bad we would've been if Jabari, Hood, and Sulaimon were around for our tournament run this year?

Jabari and Okafor post defense together, yuck.

I don't know, players get better. Obviously I wouldn't change a thing about this year's team but Rodney and Jabari would've been insanely good this year. Shot selection and defense would've improved tremendously. I actually think Rodney in particular would've been a great fit on this team in the Matt Jones role of 3 and D.

Even Gottlieb is ripping on the complaints about the physical nature of the game.

His take home point: Tyus/Grayson knocked down the shots.

The orange hair in the picture is too distracting

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple understated adjustments in the season

1) Amile stepping down from the starting lineup and basically taking a reduced role to help with spacing
2) We scrapped as heavily reliance on Jah but also on our 3s and really became a driving team. It led to a dip in stats for Quinn and even Tyus a little but allowed us to run with Justise's hot hand and obviously Grayson saved the best for last. Teams keyed in on taking away Quinn and Jah but basically opened it up for everybody else and K took full advantage.

Ei9ZMtC.jpg

So...I still can't fully believe it.

I keep remembering and getting a little surge of happiness.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom