Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion thread

Hearing indirectly (through a friend still at school who is tight with him) via Sheed that Jabari is still going to leave, fwiw.

Well, it's pertinent to the 2014-15 season as well. Thanks for the info.

It seems like sources are split on this, but Sheed is obviously as good a source as any.

Yeah through the grapevine is never the best way to get solid data.

Saw an article saying he signed an housing agreement/contract for next year or something of the sort. Duke housing agreements are not binding, certainly not for basketball players, and it could also be a summer housing agreement because I'd assume Jabari will keep coming to summer school to get a degree eventually.

So Quinn thinks he's coming back and Sheed doesn't. Both third or fourth hand sources.

My guess is it means jack shit

Yep. As someone else pointed out, Gerald Henderson also signed a housing agreement before entering the draft.

Wow, that's pretty ballsy to put it out there like that.

That might actually be the first legitimate bit of hope - he didn't said "hope", he said "when"

I expect it to be edited without comment or with a retraction within a few hours.

I would be fucking shocked if Jabari came back, truly shocked. If Hood's draft stock continues to slide, I could maybe see him coming back, but I just don't see any scenario where Parker comes back.

I fully agree Farmer

About Rodney Hood being drafted...he is still projected in the lottery, no?

I am going to go out on a limb and say this might be the most entertaining highlight video I've watched by a Duke commit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that is just a highlight video but he is so freaking good. If he is able to pick up the Duke system fairly quickly I just don't see how he doesn't see a good bit of floor time.

I hope he can translate that athleticism and drive to his defensive game. He could be godlike.

This would make up for the misfire on Reid Travis, IMO. In fact I think we'd come out better for it.

I'm not going to get too excited until Pantone releases his lowlight video.

DurhamSon said:
This would make up for the misfire on Reid Travis, IMO. In fact I think we'd come out better for it.

Was this supposed to be in the other thread about Obi?

If not, I am confused about how Allen makes up for Travis.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom