Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

The video is even worse than the title. Within the first thirty seconds he cites Mamba Mentality and then ringz, Erneh

I want CBB games to start 2:30 apart instead of two hours apart. I'm really sick of the first five minutes of game time being cut off on my DVR. That's one eighth of the game. Why would you schedule games two hours apart in a sport where the average game length is 2:15 or so? I know it would require a lot of coordination between various TV networks and conferences, but I believe it could be done.

After this experience as a media guy, he’ll want to run to some other type of career where he can simply focus on baskefball X’s and O’s and using stats to improve performance. I wonder if there is a place like that for him.

I'm happy for Paolo, but I hate this shot with every fiber of my being. I feel like Duke churns out players who play like this too often.

It’s funny because without the contact that would be the exact shot late era Jordan would take in that situation.

I wonder what Jordan’s career could have looked like today with Daryl Morey as his GM

I'm happy for Paolo, but I hate this shot with every fiber of my being. I feel like Duke churns out players who play like this too often.

Paolo was kind of a mess at the end of that game. Went 0-2 from the line up 2, then Cade scored over him at the rim, then he half-loses the ball en route to that awful jumper. However, he's absurdly talented so it still somehow all results in a gamewinner.

Kind of a microcosm for who he is as a player in some ways. I've always sort of felt like he was a player with attributes all super high but with someone not super smart using his controller.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom