Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Nor are Cam Thomas or Cam Payne.
Didn't even think about them. Brooklyn alone has two Cams.

It could definitely be Cam Thomas. Payne with his overall 31% 3pt shooting seems unlikely. I suppose someone answered this in the comments, but I'm too lazy to read the comment section

Seems good again. Also, this was an incredibly important game for the Pelicans for their chances to get the 4 seed.

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 11.42.53 PM.png

I mean, when he is healthy and in even reasonably good shape - i.e. he cares - he might be one of the 15 best players all-time. He's one of the most unique athletes who has ever lived and in many ways is a basketball savant. It would be so magnificent if his mind could accept that 10 years of dedication to the game would result in him being in the pantheon of all-time great athletes of any sport.

Kinda wild that the Clippers are seemingly trying to contend and playing PJ Tucker. I tip my hat to his past scrappiness, but he's been washed.

This video made me happy until I mentally compared Zion in the paint to Duke 2023-2024 in the paint and then I was sad. :-(

Anyway, enjoy Point God Zion...

The two-man game with Zion and Trey Murphy is so simple and so unstoppable.

In this game, they actually took CJ and Valanciunas out to close the game and ran Zion, BI, Herb, Trey, Nance. That's a lineup I love and hope they go to a lot in the playoffs.

ETA: I listed those five in a sort of random order. I'm not saying BI was necessarily the 2 in that lineup. Also, Zion is always going to be guarding 4s even if he's running "point."

Last edited:
Kinda wild that the Clippers are seemingly trying to contend and playing PJ Tucker. I tip my hat to his past scrappiness, but he's been washed.
Tucker has only played two times in their last eight games. Westbrook is injured and Harden was out for this one, so I'm guessing it was just a matter of needing any competent NBA player to put out there.

Theis and Plumlee only played 7 and 6 minutes respectively, so I'm guessing Lue felt they would get hunted even worse by Zion than Tucker did. Tucker is the closest thing they have to a strong, mobile 4 now that they've traded away Covington and Batum. Batum in particular is a huge loss for them, imo. It's worth it if you actually have Harden available.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom